Day 0 (9 June): Departing Singapore...

It's 9 June, 1.15 am when I updated this blog post... oh yes! The time that I should be "dating" Mr Zhou!
It's been tiring... was trying to clear emails since this afternoon when back from the camp. Well, didn't manage to do much until night, 'cos was spending time to pack my luggage only this afternoon. Haha.. am working towards more and more 'last minute' packing! (I've been honing my 'packing' skills since... LOL)

Zzzz... off at around 9 pm, when trying to vet a document that promised to be mailed out to an external party... ok... thanks to mum who spotted me zzzz.... and woke me up... hm... that cup of coffee (which was the 2nd dose of caffaine of the day) did not quite help... Hope to catch some sleep in the plane... hm... 6.5 hours to Doha, 3 hours of transit, to be followed by another 6.5 hours of flight to Berlin. Hm... Hope can ta-han...

Am bringing my iPad with me this time... ah! Backpack is much lighter now... hopefully can hook onto free wi-fi for updates... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment